“A Core Discovery “–
is Dynamic Style of Yoga that helps you tap into deep parts of the body through different positions and poses. It will challenge your body to go beyond what you think was possible, with the CORE awareness as the main goal for better alignment and breathing.
– Hatha Flow Core Yoga : Base on Hatha yoga principal but class is more flowing, dynamic and is focused on being stability and alignment through Core Awareness.
– Power Flow : In this class Yogis power through an energizing flow of Asanas that will challenge every atom of their being to build strength, power and flexibility.( Beginner will be challenged to progress to the next level, advance will be up for a challenging & rejuvenating class)
Classical Pilates –
following the original methods set and taught by the founder Joseph Pilates; this method is only available in one more studio in Dubai.
– Mat Pilates : This is a complete workout that is done in a supine position, using core muscles continuously to allow your arms and legs to burn, lenghten and tone.
– Reformer pilates Level 1 : Class is done on a sliding bed with springs attachment hence Reformer. The sliding bed move is unstable which add challenge in keeping the core active.( for more details please to one of our instructor)
– Chair Pilates: The chair as deceptive and small as it looks, is considered to be the most challenging piece of Pilates equipment in terms of building strength in the legs and shoulders. Exercises on the chair mimic all the movement that we do in everyday life.
-Tower Pilates : A variety of bars, straps, and push and pull levers are attached to the poles that frame the table. More than 80 different exercises that work the core muscles, help develop flexibility, strengthen the back and shoulders, and stretch the entire body can be performed on the Cadillac.
– Combo Pilates : Each week your body will go through a different sequences to explore new ways at being challenged. A great way to explore all the different type of equipment that we have.
– Pilates Trainer Level 3 class: For intermediate and/or student who are taking part of any Pilates Teacher training program, strong student who wants to take the exercise to the next level.
-Movement skill/Symposium: for teachers/practitioners who wants to deepen the knowledge about human structure, movement and anatomy, join our weekly symposia to explore a variety of topics and experiences.
– Pranayama, Kapalbhati and Meditation
Deep, controlled breathing increases the supply of oxygen to our brains and stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system, which promotes a state of calmness. Breathing techniques teach us how to feel connected to our body. They also free our minds from worries while quieting the mind down, leaving our beings relaxed and reset. This powerful state of being is the intention of Pranayama – the technique used by ancient yogis to calm the mind and the body to be able to sustain long hours of meditation. Join us for Pranayama class which will consist of light stretching, deep breathing, followed by prone position meditation and relaxation.
– Yin Yoga & Meditation
Yin Yoga,. Initially called “Daoist” yoga this style of yoga targets the deep connective tissues of the body (vs. the superficial tissues) and the fascia that covers the body; this Daoist yoga is to help regulate the flow of energy in the body. Class will start by opening the meridian lines, fascial lines using balls and other props to open tight areas while removing excess tension which will help to completely relax the body and the mind.
– Gong bath Meditation
In a Relaxation Gong Meditation, you lie down comfortably, gently shut your eyes, and are taken through a guided meditation journey of breathing and deep relaxation, as you de-stress and release your tensions, pains and fears. The ancient, soulful sounds of the gongs then gently guide you on a healing inner journey. During this time, as the sounds of creation wash over you, your body relaxes and your mind is soothed. You can move beyond your thoughts, and simply, be present, in the “now” of the sound. It is in this beautiful space that you can transform and heal.
Come and set your personal intentions, breathe, relax, and have them powerfully amplified by sound vibration. As the sounds wash over, around and through you, entering every pore of your body, your entire body becomes a giant “ear”! Integration for health and manifestation thus occur, at a cellular level. Sound vibration is a potent tool that balances the body, mind and spirit, bringing you back into a state of harmony, peace, balance and health. Gong Meditations:-Release stress and tension, provide deep cellular relaxation, enhance well-being, open and clear the energy centers.
(not included in yoga package) Amount : 100AED
For booking : What’s app : 0553065110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note : Class with less than 3 for Yoga and less than 2 for pilates may be cancelled.
**Pilates: New member need to start with First Class Pilates or starter pack to learn the classical method before joining the class.
Please take note of the following when you buy a package with us:
For your own progress, you should attend minimum of 1 class a week to keep your endurance and strength.
If this is impossible due to a hectic schedule, please take smaller package, or pay per drop-in class. Our studio is closed on Christmas day, boxing day, New Years Day, Eid and major holidays. Our teachers take this opportunity to have a break. Please take note of these holidays when you buy a package with us.
-All packages are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please check the package expiry date, be aware of the season holidays dates when you buy a package, and try to spread out your classes throughout the validity rather then speed and rush through the classes the last week of the expiry date.
We allow everyone to book on the day in order to avoid billing, however if you book on the day and do not show up, you will lose your class.
Jeanique Yoga and Pilates Team!